Diligen · Remote, USA · Aug. 13, 2018
💰 $80,000 - $120,000 / yr
We apply artificial intelligence to legal contract analysis and review. We are looking for a candidate that has exceptional talent in applied machine learning to improve, optimize and lead further development of our NLP algorithms.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of professional or academic experience in machine learning
- Experience in machine learning techniques for reliable content extraction
- Proven ability to apply, debug, and develop NLP and machine learning models for real-world applications
- Experience building production systems using Java or Python (Java preferred)
- Expert-level abilities in Java and other relevant languages
- Interest in performance optimization
- Accomplished problem solver, able to think both creatively and methodically
- Able and eager to learn the latest technologies and ML best practices
- Excellent communication skills and emotional maturity
- Experience building SaaS applications
- Experience leading a team
You'll Do Well If:
You own your work. Whether a nasty bug or an awesome feature, you put your name on every line of code.
You’re a team player. You love to work with others to find the right solutions.
You’re passionate about building a great product.
You approach problems from a product perspective, thinking through how the user will interact with what you’re building.
You have strong communication skills. You ask questions, let others know when you need help, and tell others what you need.
You’re a problem solver. You believe the best work is the result of finding the simplest solution to complex challenges.
You see the big picture. You understand how the code you write interacts with systems and services, both internally and externally.
In this role you will be a key member of a passionate and dedicated team. You will be working on tough engineering challenges, pushing boundaries to build a product that delights users.
If you think you are the right person for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to Konrad at email@example.com.