Vidalign · Anywhere · July 14, 2018
💰 $40,000 - $60,000 / yr
We are looking for a computer vision engineer intern to be able to work independently and also as a team member to build out robust remaining modules of the Vidalign Software. We have developed Vidalign3D system that generates 3D face metadata. We are in beta stage and our 3D software is currently being prepared to service the industry.
• B.S and Masters in Computer Science with focus on Computer Vision and Machine Learning. PhD in Computer Science a plus (If you have PhD in Vision we will offer a different compensation)
• Have experience, research or knowledge in 3D face reconstruction, software engineering
• Strong C++ , Strong Math
• Experience on 3D face reconstruction, face detection/recognition, landmark detection, 3D face tracking
• Experience with machine learning algorithms and their applications in image/video processing.
• Experience with image- and video-based 3D blending
• Be able to complete and ship products in time.
*** There will be rigorous technical interviews given by our tech advisers and lead engineer.
Let us chat up. Request a demo to see the potential of our technology and the progress of our startup.