- Build/experiment with AI/ML models for medical data (numeric, text, and imaging).
- Develop, in conjunction with software engineering, medical-grade machine learning and pipeline infrastructure for clinical deployment.
- Participate in meeting quality management system (QMS) and cybersecurity requirements as per federal and international regulations.
- Work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced learning environment.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-2 years of work experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience working with medical data and desire to advance the medical field with Machine Learning.
- Experience with cloud ML platforms (eg. TensorFlow, Pytorch).
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Java.
- MS in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
- Prior modeling experience with medical data.
- Research experience in computer vision and interest in publishing research results.
imvaria is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. imvaria does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. imvaria strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.