The Stoovo Engineering team is a constantly growing team of individuals. We look for people that are smart, very capable technically, and have fun solving the challenges that our customers face together as a team. We believe strongly that everyone can and should have a significant impact on the growth of the product as well as the company and our culture. We believe in using the right technology for each problem and building knowledge through mentorship and other things like peer code reviews. We're excited to find others to join the team that wants to work on an interesting product that solves real problems.
The ideal candidate is a team player who is excited to work with people, with a variety of technologies, and enjoys solving many different problems. You will report directly to our co-founder & CTO Semih Korkmaz.
What you'll be doing:
- Define and lead the team’s technical vision and roadmap for Deep Learning (DL) model optimizations
- Research, prototype and survey different model optimization techniques (e.g., compression, quantization) and algorithms that are the current state-of-art.
- Develop proof-of-concepts of customized optimizations that demonstrate the benefit of your optimizations on real-world models using real-world datasets.
- Seamlessly incorporate model optimization into existing model training and post-training phases of the Stoovo AI workflow
- Build and deploy production software at the highest levels of quality and performance
- Work with product management to help define requirements for new high-value features for customers
- Support multiple data needs, systems, and products.
- Design and optimize the company’s data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
- Participate in architecture discussions and guide the technical direction of the team
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS technologies.
What you must have:
- MS, or higher degree in CS/CE/EE, or equivalent, in industry experience
- 4+ years of software engineering experience in delivering high-quality production software
- 2+ years of experience working with deep learning models
- Strong expertise with DL frameworks like Tensorflow, PyTorch etc.
- Strong programming skills in Python with an emphasis on data structures and algorithms.
- Strong expertise with software development lifecycle - coding, debugging, optimization, testing, integration
Experience in one of the following areas:
* Numerical optimization
* Deep learning model optimization techniques like quantization, neural architecture search (NAS), pruning, hyperparameter tuning
* Algorithmic complexity, deep learning performance analysis and profiling, distributed computing, AI accelerators, GPU’s
## Other Requirements
Candidate should also have experience using the following software/tools:
* Experience in Python, pandas, dask, numpy, pytorch libraries at fluent level
* Experience with AWS, Databricks
* Experience with Web/API programming
## Soft Skills
* Team player
* Has a willingness to solve problems proactively
* Document her/his work
* Innovative Mindset
* Desire to learn and grow