Mosss · Remote, USA · June 15, 2018
💰 $60,000 - $100,000 / yr
We are currently seeking a passionate Machine Learning Scientist familiar with Tensorflow and Deep Learning and experience building and designing algorithms and product recommendation engines. She / he should be familiar with a hands-on approach and bring their own relevant experience in technology such as Deep Learning, Gaussian Processes, NLP, Reinforcement Learning, Signal Processing, Sequence Models etc.
As a Machine Learning Data Scientist you will be a core member of the machine learning team; working closely with the Machine Learning researchers, as well as the Software Developers.You will be working in a startup environment with next to no red tape or office politics, alongside of founders, designers and engineers.
What we can offer a Machine Learning Scientist (Tensorflow, Deep Learning):
- Must be self-driven and motivated, able to prioritize tasks and pitch in with team effort.
- Strong team player, collaborative and able to problem-solve constructively with others.
- A chance for you to be a forward-thinking Machine Learning Scientist / Engineer and work on bleeding edge technologies
- An opportunity to be a part of work which will change the way that AI and Machine Learning is interpreted
- A chance to implement, improve, optimize ML experiments.
- Enjoy being challenged on a daily basis with real-world problems that directly impact customers.
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, and experience creating production-quality code.
Key Skills: Statistics, Machine Learning (Tensorflow, Deep Learning): Tensorflow, C++, C, Java, Python, C#, Distributed Algorithms. Distributed systems, Docker, Kubernetes, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence,
Bonus: NLP, Natural Language Processing, Linguistics, Computational Biology, Computational Linguistics