The Data Team is chartered with the mission of building robust platforms that enable data-driven insights. Team members have a hand in shaping all things data: from managing our internal storage systems to shepherding the continuous flow of backbone data assets such as real-time telemetry and financial forecast models. They say data is the new oil… at Voltus data is fueling our way towards a more energy efficient future!
- Providing a suite of data-centric services core to strategic products.
- Designing data integrations and pipelines, and evaluating solutions that facilitate data quality and lineage.
- Spotting opportunities and patterns to automate repeatable processes.
- Championing robust scalable systems that connect data science needs with infrastructure and full-stack technology capabilities.
- Collecting, centralizing, and enabling access to data assets.
You might …
- Have a solid fluency with modern programming languages (We use Python and Go)
- Have a deep understanding of SQL database design and queries.
- Have experience or interest in scaling data-intensive pipelines and systems.
- Have opinions on approaches and implementations of data warehouse architectures and flows.
- Be eager to experiment with time-series forecasting models that drive concrete measurable outcomes.
- Have experience productionizing workflow platforms such as Airflow, Argo, or Luigi
- Be excited about collaborating with stakeholders from multiple disciplines.. If you are bright, gritty and good, please e-mail your interest to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.