We are looking for a Computer Vision Specialist to complete our team and take our Startup mobile app to the finish line.
This is an Equity only /OR Salary + (lower) Equity position.
The Tennis Line Call App has solid traction business-wise so the ideal candidate is available on a full time basis to help us go to market as soon as possible.
Tennis enthusiast preferred!
- Specialize in computer vision or image/video processing with a background in object detection and tracking
- Adapt existing algorithms or develop novel ones for object detection and tracking on challenging datasets of overhead imagery with an emphasis on utilization of large data volumes using OpenCV or other CV Technologies
- Formulate and implement these novel capabilities to the level of internally transferable engineering code in Python or C/C++
- Analyze and report on performance of novel techniques against designated datasets
- Have understanding and application of standard software engineering principles, especially with respect to unit and regression testing.
- Willingness and desire to understand and application of standard software engineering principles, especially with respect to unit and regression testing
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in object detection and tracking
- Experience and knowledge in the mathematical principles related to image chain modeling
- Experience with Image/Video processing for deep learning
- Experience in scientific application development and science data processing algorithms
- Proficiency in OpenCV and Python
- Strong background in C++ and Mobile App Development (iOS and Android)