$95,000 / yr
creative.ai is bringing artificial intelligence to studios and agencies in creative industries around the world. Our mission is to augment the daily workflows of designers, writers or artists — using a combination of machine learning, computational intelligence and creativity, classical A.I., a wide range of generative & procedural techniques, and a strong focus on human-computer interaction.
- As an early-stage startup with a grand vision, you’d join the core team to help us bring it to life!
- You’d be taking on ground-breaking applied work that’s fundamental to the future of creative industries.
- The company is fully funded with projects underway; you have the opportunity for high-impact contributions!
- We’re distributed through Europe (Berlin, Vienna, Stockholm & Amsterdam) and embrace remote culture.
- You’d join a Creative AI dream team, with founding team members that are veterans in the field.
- We expect individuals with a high degree of responsibility, providing solutions to problems they encounter.
- We care deeply about the ethical implications of AI and emphasize augmentation over automation.
We're looking for an experienced machine learning engineer as part of our core team to take on some of our most demanding challenges — putting advanced AI & ML models into production and adapting these models as we grow as a company. You will closely work together with our backend as well as front-end engineering teams.
Requirements: No agencies or recruiters.
- Expert knowledge in machine learning, focusing on deep neural networks, recurrent neural networks, convolutional networks and generative models
- Familiarity with machine learning libraries (scikit-learn, scipy) and deep learning libraries (Theano, Keras, TensorFlow, Torch, Lasagne)
- Python development experience (especially putting machine learning models into production);
- The ability to read and understand scientific papers on state-of-the-art machine learning and computer science, as well as the ability to prototype and evaluate the ideas described in these papers
- Experience working in a Test Driven Development (TDD);
- Familiar with revision control systems Git, Mercurial or similar;
- Willingness to learn, adapt in a fast moving project.
- Experience working in a remote first company, preferably a startup;
- Your favorite website is arXiv (or GitXiv) and you read NIPS papers for breakfast;
- Preferably a PhD or PhD level experience in Statistics or Machine Learning
- Research experience in mathematics, statistics or machine learning
- Experience with serverless architecture and event-driven services;
- Participates in / commits to open source projects. Speaks regularly at industry conventions and meetups.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary, benefits, equity and flexible working hours;
- You get to be challenged every day by difficult to solve and novel problems;
- Work remotely from home or co-working spaces & link up with our vibrant community (online & in-person);
- Participate at regular company retreats in a variety of locations across Europe;
- Freedom to publish openly (papers), contribute code to open-source, and present at conferences.
Join us on our adventure into the Generative Age!