Intellivisit · Remote, USA · Nov. 8, 2019
💰 $70,000 - $140,000 / yr
Do you want to improve healthcare precision and effectiveness? You will use the latest technologies to enable providers to make more informed decisions and take better care of patients. Using clinical data and AI, Intellivisit efficiently gathers data from patients and presents the data and possible diagnosis to providers on a platform that speeds the diagnosis and treatment asynchronously. We are the leader in virtual asynchronous primary care. We are dedicated to making health care more accessible, smart, convenient and affordable. Join us and make a difference…now!
AI Systems Engineer
• Responsible for the on-going design, implementation, management and continuous improvement of the Intellivisit Medical Graph.
• Utilize patient visit data to improve dynamic medical interview and differential diagnosis
• Identify, analyze, curate additional clinical data sources to improve medical graph
• Help product managers and business stakeholders understand the potential and limitations of AI when planning new products.
• Identify transfer learning opportunities and new training datasets.
• Build AI models from scratch and help product managers and stakeholders understand results.
• Deploy AI models into production.
• Create APIs and help business customers put results of your AI models into operations.
• Keep current of latest AI research relevant to our business domain.
Skills and Experience
• At least 5 years hands-on programming experience working on enterprise products.
• High energy, team player, able to work independently
• Medical experience with clinical and/or claims data preferred
• Demonstrated proficiency in multiple programming languages with a strong foundation in a statistical platform such as Python, R, SAS, or MatLab.
• Experience building AI models in platforms such as Keras, TensorFlow, or Theano.
• Demonstrated commitment to learning about AI through your own initiatives through courses, books, or side projects.
Salary commensurate with experience.