Bungee · Remote, USA · Nov. 1, 2019
💰 $80,000 - $130,000 / yr
Bungee empowers enterprises to drive great business decisions.
Headquartered in Seattle and founded by Amazon veterans, Bungee enables enterprises to gain access to global data on-demand and drive critical business decisions across industries. We’re a small, fast-growing company with our service already in use by several Fortune 50 companies.
At Bungee Tech, we believe in a workplace where you can be your best, most authentic self. We combine technology and data science with the human understanding to deliver a personalized product intelligence product. We attract a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers and doers. We believe we are only scratching the surface on our opportunity, and we’re looking for incredible people like you to help us on that journey.
• Architect & develop production grade systems for better-than-human level knowledge extraction
• Improve the accuracy of existing machine learning systems
• Masters or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience in implementing machine learning methods and algorithms
• Experience optimizing machine learning benchmarks to competitive levels of accuracy
• Experience in writing algorithms for speed and scalability
• Experience with TensorFlow, AWS, Python
• Published research in NLP & CV areas